Summer at Brogdale Farm.
At Brogdale Farm, they are looking forward to life returning to normal, with the lifting of restrictions. The staff will still be doing everything they can to keep guests safe, but with better weather on the way, we think Brogdale Farm is the perfect place to grab some essentials or just get away from it all.
Keeping the kids busy!
There’s plenty to do at Brogdale in the great outdoors, whether you’re visiting with family or friends:
- Orchard passes are available all year long from Brogdale Collections, allowing you unlimited visits for pre-booked orchard walks and daily tours.
- During the school holidays, enjoy a workshop at Brogdale Collection’s Music Garden, where kids can learn a piece of percussion-based music, with a performance and parade as the finale.
- Check out Brogdale Collections’ outdoor cooking session for kids, where they can learn new skills whilst cooking up some delicious fun meals!
You can book the above online here
Grown-ups should have fun too!
- Book a foraging walk with Brogdale Collections for September and enjoy a circular walk around the Kent countryside, finding out how to identify the wide variety of edible plants and fungi available in the wild.
- Take a gardening course and change from a novice to an expert gardener in one day!
Why not make a day of it and get a tasty lunch from The Courtyard Café, or as you’re treating yourself, try one of their delicious homemade cakes?
Time for a pamper!
After all of those outside activities, we believe the best way to unwind and slow down is to visit Country Practice. For the ultimate in relaxation, why not book yourself a treatment with this popular holistic therapy centre? A massage treatment with hot stones must be the ultimate stressbuster, or you could try a holistic facial or some relaxing reiki. Choose from their full list of treatments here.
Top it all off with a new haircut from Vicki Lord Hair, who joined the Brogdale Family last year. Vicki specialises in cutting, colouring, styling and braiding. Book in online here.
Your pets don’t need to miss out either. After a potter around the marketplace, they’ll be ready for a post-lockdown pamper as well. Lush Puppies offers a wide range of grooming services for dogs. Run by an experienced, qualified groomer who provides one-to-one grooming for dogs of all shapes and sizes in a happy, safe environment. Book them in with Lush Puppies here.
The treats don’t have to end there. Before you leave, stop in at their shops for some fresh local produce to enjoy at home after your day of treatments.
- Buy some fresh juice or cider from Tiddly Pomme
- Try the artisan beers from Mad Cat Brewery
- Savour some well-deserved chocolate slabs from Kakawa
After nearly 18 months of restrictions, we’ve all learnt to appreciate our own outdoor spaces. Get your garden in tip top shape by visiting Grow at Brogdale. Browse their website for their full range of fruit trees, vegetable seeds and plants. Grow also offer advice through their online shop, emails and telephone.
Click here for details of all businesses at Brogdale Farm.