With thousands of people moving to Faversham, it’s more important than ever to make sure they are aware of and encouraged to support local businesses and attractions. We’ve been working with a group of local organisations on a postcard campaign to promote Faversham. This comprises a pack of attractive postcards (one for each participating business) to be distributed to 1,000 new build properties along with a wider distribution to local accommodation providers and estate agents in particular.
Hopefully by working collaboratively and splitting the cost, this could be an affordable option for many local businesses to reach new residents and visitors.
- To raise the profile of visitor-related businesses and attractions in Faversham among residents moving into new housing developments
- To be given out by local estate agents to house hunters and people moving to the area
- Can also be placed in B&Bs and hotel rooms for visitors
- Surplus postcards can be printed for sole use of participating businesses
- Attractive postcards, each featuring a participating business themed as ‘Discover Faversham’
- Packs of postcards delivered in colourful, branded envelopes will be hand delivered to each new build property, local estate agents and Faversham accommodation
- There are 1,000 new properties in Faversham, with more being developed
- We need at least eight businesses to participate for economies of scale
- Businesses to confirm their participation by 2nd July
- Postcards and envelope designed by 16th July
- Printing completed by 23rd July
- Distribution to take place 24th July onwards as school holidays commence
- 2,000 postcards printed, included in branded envelopes and delivered as above – £250 per business
- To print an additional 1,000 postcards for sole use by business – £50
If you’re interested in being part of this and are a business of interest to visitors and shoppers – please email [email protected] by end of 2nd July 2021.
Fabulous photo by Jon Munn for Capture Faversham.