Calling local tourism businesses!
New Treat Time Tuesday initiative for Faversham
A new initiative is being launched to encourage Faversham’s residents to try out local attractions and leisure businesses over the summer holidays.
The purpose is to help local tourism-related/leisure businesses and organisations who may be experiencing a downturn during current challenging times. The initiative will also provide good value fun and treats for people living in Faversham, encouraging them to enjoy the attractions on their doorstep. This is particularly pertinent when many people are struggling to pay for fuel for longer trips.
- Businesses will provide special offers and treats every Tuesday
- A flyer with details of the promotion will be distributed to households in Faversham, including new housing estates
- A dedicated webpage will be created hosting information online
- Anyone visiting a participating business and presenting the flyer or webpage will be able to access the special offer
- There will be extensive social media activity, including a launch competition featuring prizes from participating businesses
- The initiative will run during the school holidays, from the end of July until early September. There’s a possibility Treat Time Tuesday could continue beyond this if participating businesses would like it to
- The Town Council will be featuring Treat Time Tuesday in its Summer in Swale exhibition in 12 Market Place
The cost of taking part is £250. This includes a contribution to the design, print and delivery of 2,000 flyers; creation of dedicated webpage; inclusion in social media campaign; contribution to project management and communications costs.
We are also offering the option for businesses to be included in the webpage, but not the flyer and its distribution, for a lower price of £100.
Deadline for taking part is 13th July.
For more details or to take part, please email [email protected]